Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Updates!

Hey there! Sorry, for my absence (forgive me). I know not very many of you really read my blog anyways, and I'm just writing this for the heck of it, but I just want you to know that there are going to be a few changes.

Change number one is that this blog may become a tad bit more personal. I don't mean crying and whining about how badly my live sucks, but just a little more personal.

Another thing is that since I have interests in fashion in general, this blog may not always be Japanese fashions.

This blog will become more gyaru oriented though, so I'm going to write down some things that's coming up and then I'll sign off.

November iWants
Christmas Time
Thanksgiving
Vintage!
Grunge Trend
Magazine trends!
I'm not a prep, so what?

Ariane
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment