Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No More Disney Princesses (I didn't see it coming)

I just read the strangest article. I was reading about the new movie Tangled coming out in a few days then I see this http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/177-disney-will-stop-making-princess-movies-because-boys-think-theyre-icky

If you didn't read it then this article is about how Disney is going to stop making princess movies because girls want to be "hot" and boys don't like them

The first thing I was thinking is what the heck is this???? Getting rid of what Disney is mostly about? This is crazy! Disney makes plenty of boy movies!

Then after thinking about it some more I was still like WHAT THE CRAP?! I still love princess girly stuff even in this age!

Maybe I'm mad because I actually love Disney princess movies (My favorite one is Jasmine from Aladdin) and now it's being taken away from me.

I wish I could do something about this because this is crazy. *Sigh* Whatever.

Comment Questions:
1. Do you like Disney Princesses
2. Do you like this decision
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?

XOXO
♔Ariane♔

1 comment:

  1. D: I love Disney princesses...:3
    I always feel recently that they make too many animal movies, I want to see more princesses, and especially in their old style or even like they did with Tangled, but my favorite princess has always been Belle:) *laugh* though she isn't really a princess:3

    -Lea

    ReplyDelete