Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quick Update. No pics!

Sorry for my absence, I've been so busy.

Um.... So quick update on one subject: Halloween.

Halloween obviously is a time when people dress up as something they are not. I'm going as a gonguro and I'm certainly NOT a gonguro. Basic knowledge. Trick-or-treating is a tradition that happens on halloween. Again that is basic knowledge. People are trying to make a rule saying you can't trick-or-treat over twelve years old.

My opinion: I think if you want to trick-or-treat you want to. I think this is a petty idiotic rule that needs to be just set aside. Discriminating someone because of their age is one of the most unfair things I've heard. I really hope people understand that this is really stupid and if you see a teenager, give them candy if they aren't doing anything stupid.

So that is my quick update. I'll be back with more and I wish you a Happy SAFE Halloween.

Ariane

No comments:

Post a Comment