Tuesday, October 5, 2010

High School Idiocy+Update on what's happening for October.

Hello there! This post is going to be a little ranty, so if you don't like rants then this isn't a post for you.

As you know I am in high school and idiocy is everywhere. One thing that vexes me to no end is freshman sterotypes. Freshmen are weird, freshmen are stupid, freshmen are totally immature-- BS. Not every freshman is like that. Today someone kept making freshman jokes to the point I had to scold them. Don't get me wrong I don't get into a butthurt--I think freshman jokes are funny to an extent-- but after a while it gets old real quick.

Another thing is this elitism, seriously. When you graduate high school and get out into the real world, how popular you were in high school doesn't matter. Will you get a job just because you were mega popular? Don't get me wrong, I have friends-- I have plenty, but it's high school don't be such an elitist. 

I also cannot stand when people automatically predict I'm going to get fat because I'm not in any physical education or sport. I've been loosing weight and I'm not in any physical education or sport! I just eat less and that doesn't mean I'm starving myself. JUST EATING LESS! So stop trying to start crap, because eating disorders and diets are different.

This list goes on and on, and I don't even want to get into all the specifics (I don't want to sound like some ranty teenager) but I just had to get all my anger out. So I'm done with that little tid bit of a rant, so onto October events.
  • October iWants
  • Halloween (You're never too old)
  • Trend Directory(?)
  • Ariane's Turn
  • Vogue vs. Teen Vogue
  • Trend: Glam Punk
  • Trend: Grunge (?)
That's all from me for now :)
XOXO
AriAri

No comments:

Post a Comment